Frequently Asked questions
1. How do I reserve my date?
We can hold your date with a 30% deposit, the rest you can finish pay 2 weeks before the wedding date.
2. What forms of payments do you take?
You can pay via PayPal, Venmo, ChaseQuickPay, Check and Cash.
3. How do you deliver your photos? And how long does it take?
We understand everyone will be anxious to see the photos, but during high wedding season it can take between 30-60 days. Our turnaround rate is usually 30 days. But we will give you guys a sneak peak and some photos so you can post and share with your friends. The photos are delivered via online gallery, where you can download and share with everyone.
4. Do you shoot film/analog photography?
Yes, we love film! If you wish us to take some film, we could definitely talk about it!
5. When should I shoot my engagement session?
We usually shoot the engagement session 2-3 months before your wedding date.
6. Do you shoot Destination Weddings?
We definitely love traveling and can navigate the world smoothly! We've have traveled to more than 40 countries together, so regardless where your wedding takes place, we sure will be there!
7. What is your style and approach for shooting a wedding?
We do our best to tell your story in an honest way. Our approach is photojournalistic, and we try not to intervene on the scene so we can capture true moments. We shoot for more real moments and less posed ones.
8. But will you shoot family portraits?
Yes, we will definitely shoot family portraits!